My name is Atsushi, and I’m a 3rd year Business and Computer Science student at University of British Columbia!
I’m currently working as a software engineering intern at Prynt in SF.
Beside from perfecting my green tea brewing, I enjoy going for a run late at night as well as playing around with Ruby on Rails.
Once you know below facts about me, we’re basically best buddies:
- I’m 100% Japanese (konnichiwaaa)
- I have many siblings (and guess who’s the youngest)
- I’m really into eating avocado with soy sauce recently (believe me, it changed my world)
- If there’s an event with free cookies on campus, I will be there (and you should be too)
- I love hackathons! (especially ones with travel reimbursements 😏)
You cool and me cool, so we should definitely connect on Twitter :D
Contact me 👋